Constructed in 2011, the property is 100% leased to three major national tenants, two of which are improved with a drive-thru. The site serves the West Lethbridge area and is situated directly adjacent to two grocery stores.
• Community oriented retail plaza comprised of two buildings situated in the West Highlands neighbourhood
• Strong tenant roster that includes Shoppers Drug Mart, CIBC, and Bank of Montreal
• CIBC and Bank of Montreal each possess a drive-thru service area
• Well maintained surface parking lot, providing for 110 stalls and a parking ratio of 3.75 stalls per 1,000 SF
of rentable area
• Area tenants include: Save-on-Foods, Safeway, RBC, TD Canada Trust, Home Hardware, Browns Social
House, McDonald’s, Shell, and Anytime Fitness
• Subject Property has excellent exposure and visibility to daytime population along University Drive with
traffic counts exceeding 17,400 VPD
• Phase I & II Environmental Site Assessment conducted by Stantec Consulting Ltd. in December 2012 and
January 2013 concluded no further investigation is required (available to qualified purchasers upon receipt
of confidentiality agreement)
• Current net operating income of $958,719
- High Traffic Area
- Shopping Nearby
- Street Lighting
- Visual Exposure
CENTURY 21 BAMBER REALTY LTD. - CENTURY 21 BAMBER REALTY LTD.
Courtesy: FORM REAL ESTATE ADVISORS INC.
Compare All West Lethbridge City Homes
380 University DR W
Beds: 0 Baths: 0
Form Real Estate Advisors Inc. /
West Lethbridge City REALTORS® CENTURY 21 BAMBER REALTY LTD.
West Lethbridge City Market Snapshot